For today’s Inspire Challenge I had a list of people to thank a mile long. On even given day I have a million people doing nice substantial things for me and my family. And I try to thank them as often as I can. Then I realized that today I should thank the one person who I tend to forget to thank on a daily basis. My public thank you to my husband.
Chris, thank you…
- For picking up the left over smashed bananas under her high chair. I really did mean to pick those up… a few days ago.
- For installing 5 different baby gates in the same weird stop at the top of the stairs. I know that was a huge pain.
- For telling me my boobs looked good in that pink shirt. I had beaming self confidence for a week.
- For mowing the grass because I am allergic to it. And for looking like Forest Gump on that Snapper.
- For letting me laugh at you as you mow the grass looking like Forest Gump.
- For telling me I would be fine as I left Annalise to spend a night in Indy. You knew that I knew Annalise would be fine and that the real person “not fine” was me.
- For letting me continue to wear pregnancy underwear because they are awesomely comfortable yet not the least bit sexy.
- For always making the bottle before her bedtime so I don’t have to spend the extra 2 minutes making it while she is tired.
- For finishing dinner when I am too tired to take the chicken from the crockpot to my plate.
- For listening to my crazy dreams go from moving to Guam to flipping a house here in Indiana to spending half the year in Canada to buying a communal house in Hawaii for our families.
- I know I am a roller coaster so thank you for holding on.